Tuscan Memory

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Upcoming Events

Hello Fellow Art Lovers,

This Wednesday, March 10 (6:30 to 8:30 pm), the Danforth Museum School will be holding an opening reception for a new show by abstract students studying with Bob Collins. The Age of Aquarius is one of several pieces that I have in the current show.

Then on Friday, March 12 (6 to 9 pm), I will be hosting other abstract artists in my studio at Fountain Street in conjunction with our Second Friday Stroll. Please join myself, my guests and other resident artists as we open our doors to the public. The event is free.

My good friend Pam, just returned from India, will also be in my studio with a wide array of new scarves she has brought back. The kantha image is just a sampling of the incredible handwork that she will have for sale.

I am located on the Third Floor, East, Studio 10. Hoping to see you on Friday!

Cheers,
Jodie